Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Horse Painting Splashing in the Rain by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

SPLASHING IN THE RAIN
Wishful thinking in the horse painting entitled Splashing in the Rain by Texas Artist Laurie Pace.

SOLD
18 x 24 Inches Oil on Canvas    
 ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011  
Contact me for your own commissioned painting: Laurie    

COMFORT in HIM

Life moves forward around us every single second. Those seconds make minutes and those add up to days, months and years.  Moments can be filled with joy or sorrow, peace or chaos, but through it all despite discontentment or circumstance I must trust that God's hand is in everything.  I have to turn to Him.


 Truly making a day would be impossible with out His presence in our lives. Some days are harder than others when the situations involve those I love and I feel so helpless to meeting their needs. I have to remind myself, only God can meet those needs not me.  In the depths of 'hell' the only source for good and light is the Father. 



You will find if you can get to that place of relying on Him you will have balance in the moment and regain your ground. This works through times of discord and despair. 


God brings harmony if you are listening and waiting on Him and through this you will find peace.



 Laurie         
 
" I will turn their mourning into joy, I will comfort them and give them gladness for sorrow." Jeremiah 31:13

 
GALLERY LINKS

No comments: