Friday, July 5, 2013

Beginning of New contemporary Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Progress of something new... 
32 x 48 inches Mixed Media on Canvas. 

The colors are powerful as they stretch across the canvas.  This is a thick layer of acrylic paint covering the surface first for the next contemporary Horse Painting. 

I love to contrast the colors of blue and orange; I believe they are my favorite complimentary colors to use on my canvas.

Right now Terry is busy painting another room in the house. He finished my raspberry bathroom and the bedroom is now a rich dark gray.  Next on my agenda will be finding fabric of the drapes in the room and making those.  I promise pictures when it is all done. 

We are taking our time nesting in with the new house. Nothing is in a rush.  Enjoying every day as God gives it to us.



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist
Golden Pond Studio



GALLERY LINKS

No comments: