Monday, March 21, 2011

Max and Lucky Commissioned Abstract Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace,

Max and Lucky, Abstract Horse Painting 
 FINISHED!
Commissioned Painting SOLD
4 ft by 4 ft  Oil on Canvas  

 ©Laurie Pace  Graphics One Design 1998-2011
Contact me for work: Laurie  

A SENSE OF HUMOR


I know I have talked about God's sense of humor in the past.  Make a plan and He is chuckling in heaven.


With Lady L here we have to maintain a sense of humor.  I laughed till I cried when I walked out to find her doing her Oreo Cookie dippings and decorating her Miss Piggy book with her new Cinnamon Cheerios.  Catch the cheerio on the eye!




 This precious two year old keeps us hopping.  Terry ask me last night, "How many grandparents does it take to change the diaper on a two year old?"  We both sat and figured out probably three to four.  That little miss has strong legs and if you just pull her out of warm bath that she does NOT want to be out of, she throws a royal fit. Other than that she is pretty good about eating and sleeping.


I remarked to my music student's mother today that it seems like our schedule was get up, eat, tornado through the house for three hours, eat again...sleep again, repeat the tornado action and then eat dinner get a bath and go back to bed.  Yesterday afternoon she had my hand and she was walking me in circles around the living room. After fifteen minutes I ask her where we were going... she looked up and giggled at me... "to Oma's house." DUH, why didn't I think about that? 


Sense of humor... something we all need to keep our heads straight and our hearts in the right place.


Laurie        
 
““But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”” - Jeremiah 17:7-8
 
 
GALLERY LINKS

No comments: