Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Three Horses in the Snow, Abstract Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Three Horses in the Snow
18 x 24 inches Oil on Canvas   
SOLD
    
Contact me for your own painting. Laurie
 
 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2011

I love painting with thick paint and believe their is a passion with in me that likes to ice cakes...so I love 'icing' my canvas as well.  Painting abstract horses was part of a learning process that occurred over several years and the journey has been incredible. 
Someone asked me yesterday why I started up this horse blog.  The answer is simple. On my main blog I post whatever painting I am working on at the time.  It is not always horses.  It will take a few years to build this site as strong as my original website, but in truth I have many horse blogs.

I do not post on all of them...but this one I will be posting to the most.
The others are:
and now of course this one, www.abstracthorsepainting.blogspot.com  because that is what I do best.

My main blog, www.lauriepace.blogspot.com is still the heartbeat of my life. That is where I bare all...paintings and emotions.   My studio has been under Graphics One Design since 1998 and before that it dates back to In Perspective Studio founded in 1977.  


 
GALLERY LINKS

No comments: