Sunday, August 11, 2013

Herd on the Occoquan Overlook Contemporary Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013


This is the last painting I started at the workshop but completed in my home studio.  I realized how much I missed my painted pony pulls while I was demonstrating.  This one has incredible colors that really do not show well on the computer screen. It is powerful and direct and with a dedicated memory to a dear friend. Her home overlooked the Occoquan River in Woodbridge Virginia. A beautiful home that hosted many wonderful events with her support community for Sunrise children with Tourette Syndrome.   Hard to count ALL the ponies in this one, so pay attention as you do!



I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.
 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.  Psalm 119:10-11


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Golden Pond Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments: