Saturday, February 15, 2014

Horse Painting in the studio with Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  
           © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Horse 2/14/14
9 x 12 inches Acrylic  on Canvas. 
Available, email me.

I was working after our Valentine Dinner last night.  Too full to think about bed, so I wandered off into the studio to pick up where I left off yesterday morning.  Life got in the way of painting yesterday. Terry had sprayed all the varnish, I was trying to catch up on email and work on the AOT website and finish up my new site and time flew by.

Morning called early and I wanted to get this up on the blog before the day got away. I hope to paint more later today on another small painting. I have this urge to dibble back into two favorite areas... one is pathways and gardens and the other is figurative. I was a fashion illustrator for ten years and somewhere inside is the desire to paint the figure again.

May your weekend be blessed. May you be blessed to be a blessing to someone else.

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35 NIV

#lauriepaceart  #horsepainting  #valentinesdaylove

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments: