Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rustic Herd, contemporary horse paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Rustic Herd
24 x 36 inches Oil on Canvas. 
Available at Robert Kelly Home Gallery 

I could not get a well lit image as darkness hit last night as I finished. I adjusted the lighting so here it is. This is one of my painted pony horizon herds heading to Park City Utah.  They ask for earth tones and they got earth tones. A little bit of jewel tones accent here and there on this contemporary Horse Painting.  

"And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth." Genesis 1:17

Stacey and I downloaded the HGTV app for decorating and have had a blast finding our our personal styles along with over 200 home images to prompt creative decorating ideas. It is called FOLIO by HGTV.  We both recommend it.   I will try and keep some images coming on the blog as I strike out and do something different and more daring in my home decorating. 



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments: