Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Storm at Sunset, 100 Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Storm at Sunset 
9 x 12 inches Acrylic on Canvas. 
$100
Available, email me.

With the changing of my life to a simpler time... yes I am TRYING to get there.  I am reverting back to painting more small pieces to loosen up a bit. I know I mentioned figurative but I have not found my courage to step out of my comfort zone.  So I am going to paint these smaller pieces about 8 x 10 and 9 x 12 and whatever I have on hand and allow you to fall in love with the spirit horse that beckons to your heart. So the first goal is 100 of them this year but not 100 in a row for 100 days!  The price will remain $100 and then $7.50 for shipping to you.

I have a new website launching hopefully this week and the horses will be on the site if they are available. I can do paypal or CC through the new site and STRIPE.

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #100horses100daysin2014


Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. Romans 8:35,37 KJV

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 




GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments: