Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dawn Rising Contemporary Wolf Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Not a Horse....Just a Brief Change of PACE
  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Dawn Rising 
Contemporary Wolf Painting
24 x 36 inches Oil on Canvas.

Watching this painting develop was fascinating. I wanted to leave it at the blue stage, but had to finish the journey. There were many more in between shots I could have shared but I know you get bored with some of the progress shots.  

What was amazing was the back light and colors in the early dawn as the light was breaking through the woods. I can only imagine this wolf in the newly fallen snow from the night to look up to see the dawn.  Her coat is dusted with the snow, her fur fluffed out with her winter coat...a play of contrast in colors and in composition in this unique contemporary wolf painting. It is available. Email me.  


 'Again the one who looked like a man touched me and gave me strength. “Do not be afraid, you who are highly esteemed,” he said. “Peace! Be strong now; be strong.” '  Daniel 10:18-19


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments: