Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blue Reflections Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace




  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Blue Reflections
36  x 36 x 2  inches Oil on Canvas.
This painting will be available at The Rare Gallery in Jackson Hole.

Other Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

It is time to think about spring painting for new pieces for different galleries. This particular piece will travel to Jackson Hole, Wyoming to be at the Rare Gallery.  They have represented my work since 2007.  They requested a painted pony pull (above) a large wolf and maybe a second painted pony pull and a buffalo painting. 

I chose this quiet color palette of blues, purples and violets to be in contrast of my normally wild colors that seem to cover the spectrum. When Stacey, my daughter, said it was a thumbs up, I knew it was good as gold! So I sent the image up the Rare and they loved it.

Meanwhile on the home front... Paddy got a hair cut today.  I do not even recognize my own dog.  Terry tired out toward the end so he has an uncut fluffy face and big furry ears and a sheared body. He looks rather lopsided. He has a big big head and a skinny body on a big lanky dog.
I think he is proud because he is clean...hopefully he might get his face and ears finished tomorrow.

I have my work cut out for me.  Been busy with Visual Language Magazine. Our largest issue ever is due out the first week of April. We are at over 200 pages with this issue and I am NOT sure how it will load to Magcloud for printing this large.  

Sometimes it is best not to waste time worrying until the job is at hand and you tackle. Even then worry has no positive energy to add to completing the job. 

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. 
Romans 15:13


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments: