Sunday, March 30, 2014

Horse 24 Walking the Lines, Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Walking the Lines
9 x 12 inches Oil on Canvas.

Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 


Texture fills this new small equine painting. Texture filled with edges of paint, criss-crossing and forming hatches and jags throughout the surface of the horse painting. With a cool palette of blues, mauves and greens, accent colors pull strongly with the oranges contrasting the blues.

What do you have in life that is a contrast for you? I really tend to be conservative and live my life without gambling or taking many chances. Strange though, this does not apply in my artwork. My artwork is the contrast in my life as well as one of the greatest gifts I have, the ability to create.  Terry laughs at me. I love to go into Lowe's or Home Depot and walk through the wood aisles.  I love the smell of wood. I believe in another life I would have been a carpenter as it is as much a part of me as my art. So yes, my life is a contrast. How is yours?

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service. Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 1:12-14

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart


BlessingsLaurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments: