Monday, March 24, 2014

Colors in Sunrise Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Colors in Sunrise
12 x 12 inches Acrylic on Canvas.
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

Not much time this morning...but I think if you visit the available paintings site you can see some good close ups of all the paintings. This one was playing with acrylics and literally piling them thickly on the surface.
I have a huge 40 x 60 inch canvas on my main easel so I feel sort of overwhelmed while I am working. Very distracted.

Sometimes I feel my life is over piled with things and they are not as colorful as these paints. Setting yourself free is possible but you have to be willing to let go. Are you ready to? I will if you will.

 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed  
Romans 2:5


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments: