Sunday, March 16, 2014

Wild Wind Horse Painting #17 by Texas Artist Laurie Pace $100 Horse Paintings





  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Wild Wind # 17
28 x 56 inches Oil on Canvas.
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

These are my favorite colors.. maybe a little heavy on the greens but I love violets and blues.  This is the thickest paint on all three I just finished and it felt so 'delicious' like icing on a cake.  If this one does not sell it will hang by my computer upstairs.  I love the action and the incredible emotion in this small horse painting.

Emotion comes in all sizes... the disappointments, the joy, the laughter, the love... all of it. We are each individuals that display emotions differently, some displays stronger than others, and some often overlooked by our ability to hide our emotions behind our walls.
Not sure where I am going with this as being a woman and an artist, I am an emotional maze in constant change.  This I would not change because it is invaluable as an artist to know the highs and lows, the joy and the pain. It gives a full range of perspective for painting. 

The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing. Proverbs 10:28


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart


BlessingsLaurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments: