Monday, September 16, 2013

A Pair... Abstract Contemporary Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

A Pair  
18 x 27 inches Oil on Canvas. SOLD 

This was from my studio at the lake.  Very interesting piece with the layering over a three week period. It started with mosaic pieces of paper preparing the canvas and then moved forward from there to be a strong abstract horse painting. 

Sometimes the weakest paintings make the strongest paintings. It is never giving up...but continuing to paint and mold the spirit within. 

Your hands fashioned and made me, and now you have destroyed me altogether. Remember that you have made me like clay; and will you return me to the dust? Did you not pour me out like milk and curdle me like cheese? You clothed me with skin and flesh, and knit me together with bones and sinews. You have granted me life and steadfast love, and your care has preserved my spirit. Job 10:8-12

POST NOTE:  On the 23rd of September will be my first posted lesson for art for adults. I am hoping to do it at least once a week


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments: