Thursday, September 19, 2013

Epsilon Contemporary Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Epsilon 
28 x 42 inches Acrylic on Canvas. Available. 

This painting is in Santa Fe at a gallery. It is another layered painting with much personality built inside of each layers. There are two horses in this contemporary painting.

Sometimes in life we are overwhelmed by everything compiling on top of us.  This painting reminds me of that because there is so much action going on around the two horses and one horse is ducking down behind the other horse... as if taking cover.   Do you ever feel that way in life that you need to take cover?  I always begin to do deep breathing and immediately close my eyes envisioning myself climbing up into God's arms in heaven. I hide my face in His chest, wanting Him to carry me and protect me. 


Shout for joy, you heavens;
    rejoice, you earth;
    burst into song, you mountains!
For the Lord comforts his people
    and will have compassion on his afflicted ones. Isaiah 49:13

POST NOTE:  On the 23rd of September will be my first posted lesson for art for adults. I am hoping to do it at least once a week.

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments: