Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Appy Fun Revisited from 2007 Contemporary Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Appy Fun Revisited
30 x 30 inches Acrylic on Canvas. 

The one thing about moving is discovering old horse paintings. This one was done in 2007 but it has such a cute feel to it... if you can say a painting is cute.  When I pulled it out of the box it was more WOW... I remember the day I painted this.  When we moved in 2007, I must have boxed some of these up and I just found the box... what six years later?  I am sure it shows up on Daily Painters somewhere...but it is available if you like.  It truly reminds me of love and joy because the Appaloosa looks that dorky happy!

I have NOT decided what to do with it yet... Will have it hang around a bit because I really like it like it is. A blast from the past.

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.  Romans 15:7



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments: