Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Making Headway Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

16 x 20 inches Oil on Canvas. 

Finished this one up. I am posting it on CFAI.co to sell it. This is about the third in my fall series in the smaller sizes of contemporary horse paintings. Some will be at the fall show in Dallas with the Artists of Texas. Some will be available here on line.



In you, Lord my God, I put my trust. I trust in you;
    do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me.
No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame,
but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause. 
Psalm 25:1-3


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments: