Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Direction Contemporary Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Direction
9 x 12 inches Oil on Canvas. SOLD 

The colors seem to evolve on their own in this contemporary horse painting. You have a balance of blues and oranges complimenting each other as well as three colors on the color wheel, yellow, orange and red. 

This is what the Lord says:

“In the time of my favor I will answer you,
    and in the day of salvation I will help you;
I will keep you and will make you
    to be a covenant for the people,
to restore the land
    and to reassign its desolate inheritances,
9 to say to the captives, ‘Come out,’
    and to those in darkness, ‘Be free.' Isaiah 49:8-9

POST NOTE:  On the 23rd of September will be my first posted lesson for art for adults. I am hoping to do it at least once a week.


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments: