Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Been There... Completed Contemporary Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



Been There   © Laurie Pace 2014
Been There 
  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2014

 Size:30 x 40  Oil on Canvas.


It is finished... I can say I have been there officially.  The composition of this painting literally grew from the story that I felt in my body of the daily movement of the world and the sun and moon.  Inside that is the movement of each of us... routinely doing the same thing over and over again.  You have been there I am sure!

This contemporary horse painting uniquely captures that moment that you realize it is time to do new things and bring new moments into your lives.



I denied myself nothing my eyes desired;
    I refused my heart no pleasure.
My heart took delight in all my labor,
    and this was the reward for all my toil.
Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done
    and what I had toiled to achieve,
everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind;
    nothing was gained under the sun. Ecclesiastes 2:10-11


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS



© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments: