Wednesday, August 4, 2021

New Directions, A contemporary horse painting by Laurie Pace.


  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2021

New Direction 
Oil on Panel. SOLD 

It has been literally years since I have posted on this blog.  I will be posting here and on my regular blog, https://lauriepace.blogspot.com.  Over the past six years I have been busy with grandchildren and less time in the studio painting. I have continued to do commission paintings, so please reach out on my website to contact me if you are interested in one.

COMMISSION A PAINTING


This painting is oil on birch with glazing and brush work.  It sold with in 48 hours of my post with it on my other blog.  I will be filling this with some past work and some available work too.  Meanwhile stop by my website and see the paintings that are listed.  AVAILABLE PAINTINGS.

You will see several series there and I hope you enjoy them! With the past 18 months filled with covid, many of my representing galleries have closed.  I have two left open and I will be sending some to The Painted Horse in Broken Bow, Oklahoma.  They have hung several of my paintings there and the owner welcomes the opportunity to hang some for you to purchase! 

Blessings to you and your family. Stay safe and stay well.   Laurie

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS


© Graphics One Design 2021


No comments: