Saturday, August 7, 2021

Cantilever Horse - Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2021

Cantilever Horse
5 x 7 inches Oil on Canvas. SOLD 


This beauty of fall colors was painted last fall in 2020. I do have a video of it, but not sure how to get it on here!  ! I will work on skills using google blogger again with an embed. Meanwhile watch the video and see my heart open as I discover this beauty! 



Knife work, thick Holbein Duo Oils, music and love... This is the pure joy of painting! 

Are you an artist?  Are you a horse lover?  I am blessed to be both! So excited to be back blogging again. 



Have a fabulous day!  Laurie




#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart 

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS
The La Jolla Gallery
The Dutch Art Gallery

© Graphics One Design 2021

No comments: