Friday, August 6, 2021

Summer Grazing! Contemporary Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014


Posting again!  It will be slow getting started here but I was so excited to find my sign in to use this blog again!  We have a lot to catch up on. 

Grazing 2 had a similar flavor to Grazing which was painted in 2014. This one was painted last fall in 2020. I really do not like to imitate other paintings I have done. The actual journey creating a painting is individual to each canvas.  If not you get caught up in trying to force things to work.  That is why I call it 'The Spirit of the Paint.'

My news is a thought to return to teaching and doing it for free or for a low cost to people that want to revisit the basics and push to find their journey.  Watching other artists find their path in creativity is one of the greatest joys!  If you think you might want to do this, click through to my CONTACT PAGE and send me a note. Let me know what you are wanting to learn or where you are in your art journey.  We really will start with basics things but everyone works at their level.  Just in the beginning of thought on this one.  Helps to know if people are interested in it before I put all the planning and recording into it. 

Have a fabulous weekend!  Laurie



#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart 

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS
The La Jolla Gallery
The Dutch Art Gallery

© Graphics One Design 2021


No comments: